YNOT is a specialised ICT and Digital Recruitment agency. We are an Australian owned and locally operated agency based in Canberra. We have been in the Canberra market for the past 5 years and providing labour-hire ICT contractor and temporary recruitment solutions at all levels to the Australian Government and other Private organisations.
We are all about quality and we have strong processes in place to assist us in identifying, tracking, and engaging with the highest quality ICT professionals. Our approach to recruitment is human-centric and we put a strong emphasis on understanding the needs and requirements of the clients and candidates when working with them.
At YNOT, we offer a range of recruitment services to help our clients find the right candidate to fill a role. We help our clients with:
- ICT Contractor and temporary opportunities;
- Ongoing employment opportunities;
- Non-ongoing opportunities;
- Recruitment administrative services including scribing, shortlisting, interview coordination, and reference checks;
- Onboarding assistance including AFP police checks and security clearance coordination; and
- Recruitment advisory services
At YNOT, we are committed to providing premium service at a fair and competitive fee without compromising quality. We have established our dedicated recruitment team to ensure our candidates can call us and have a confidential chat at any time when required. We won’t just put you forward for any job, we will only guide you for the one we think you’ll succeed at and enjoy. We know we are unique because:
- 100% transparency of our fees from the get-go;
- Fixed low fee for the self-find job;
- Access to multiple government panels.
- Guidance to prepare quality job applications and interviews;
- Provide the right advisory service to candidates.
At YNOT, it is our commitment to ensure we pay our candidates on time either fortnightly or monthly regardless of whether we have received payment from our clients or not. We work with our candidates through their employment journey to support them and assist them with shaping their career progress the way they desire.